Please note the following commitment by ACE and its employees in response to the current pandemic that is taking place. Visit the Center for Disease Control’s site for more information about the Coronavirus (COVID 19) and how you can protect your home and your family. If looking for Air Cleaners, and air Purifiers, click here.
Accurately Controlled Environment’s Bulletin in relation to Coronavirus (COVID-19)
To our valued customers,
We are taking the safety of our customers and technicians seriously. As such, we are adhering to the following policies until further notice:
- We have provided hand-sanitizer to all of our techs so that they can sanitize their hands before they begin each call, as well as frequently during the visit.
- We are also asking customers and our techs to maintain a minimum of 6’ distance as recommended by the CDC.
- We are asking customers to assist our technicians with limiting our contact with frequent touch-points which includes having the doors open for our tech in advance of our visit, and the homeowner performing any necessary operations on the thermostat if necessary
- We are asking customers not to sign service tickets, and to instead provide our technician with an email address so that we may email the completed ticket as soon as it is received in our office.
- We are refusing cash payments at this time. We will ask for debit or credit card numbers to be read off to our technicians to prevent any unnecessary contact.
- We ask that the customers notify us if they are exhibiting symptoms before, or directly after, or within 14 days of our visit so that we can take appropriate action.
- We commit to our customers to communicate if at any time anyone in our employment tests positive for Coronavirus.
It takes a community to work together for the overall health of everyone. We want to assure our customers that their health and the health of all of our employees is our top-most priority. Feel free to call our office with any questions you may have.