Please note the following commitment by Accurately Controlled Environments and its employees in response to the current pandemic that is taking place. Visit the Center for Disease Control’s site for more information about the Coronavirus (COVID 19) and how you can protect your home and your family. If looking for Air Cleaners, and air Purifiers, click here.
Accurately Controlled Environment’s Bulletin in relation to Coronavirus (COVID-19)
To our valued customers,
We are taking the safety of our customers and technicians seriously. As such, we are adhering to the following policies until further notice:
- All of our technicians have been provided masks, They are to wear these when they are in the direct vicinity of customers, as well as other persons.
- We are asking all customers to please have a mask on when around our service techs, even if it is within your own home or business.
- We are asking homeowners and business owners to inform us of the easiest access from the outside to their indoor equipment. Such as direct access from the outside to basements, through garage doors, or side doors. This helps limit the amount of time our technician is inside of your home
- We are also asking customers and our techs to maintain a minimum of 6’ distance as recommended by the CDC.
- We have provided hand-sanitizer to all of our techs so that they can sanitize their hands before they begin each call, as well as frequently during the visit.
- We are asking customers to assist our technicians with reducing contact with frequent touch-points which includes having the doors open for our tech in advance of our visit, and the homeowner performing any necessary operations on the thermostat if requested.
- We are not taking signatures on paperwork at this time, and we will not be leaving copies of service tickets behind. Please provide our technician with an email address so that we may email you the service ticket when they are turned into our office.
- We are refusing cash payments at this time. We will ask for debit or credit card numbers to be read off to our technicians to prevent any unnecessary contact.
- We ask that the customers notify us if they are exhibiting symptoms, or tests positive within 14 days of our visit so that we can take appropriate action.
- We commit to our customers to communicate if at any time anyone in our employment tests positive for COVID 19.
It takes a community to work together for the overall health of everyone. We want to assure our customers that their health and the health of all of our employees is our top-most priority. Feel free to call our office with any questions you may have.